Tuesday, March 8, 2011

whether princess sealed unto me fell from

When the house all in for moncles to show me the princess ceremony, I still held yuexiang fantasizing can cross back, but when I woke up to find temporary to go back is impossible. So have to rise to eat, almost forgot, I just because of feel hungry just get here, it's awful. But was ok, at least now these foods are I eat less than in his hometown. Aha... Secretly pleased.


"The slave druid son, maid were seen princess." A little eunuch little maid-in-waiting before me kneel to say hello.


"Rise up, don't kneel me, hurry up and get" frighten to death me, although say on TV, I also seen this feudal society's palace life, but really when they knelt down before me, how feel so strange, people are not equal? Why to kneel others. The slave is man.


"Are you?"


"Back to princess, slave (menservants) is the empress sent roommaid hou princess." They respect said. "The queen empress says, to the slave (menservants) with protection princess, take good care of the princess. Slave (menservants) will follow the princess."


I eat anything, how can good become so, see if they look older than I was small. "This year you how old? Come this year?"


"Back to princess, slave 6 years to come, now there are 11 years." 0 oh, only 17 ah, good young children. I include in mind. "What about you, product?"


"Maid come five years, 15 this year." How ancient people very precocious? 15 people how look than my old. "Oh. You eat not, want to eat with us?" "The slave (menservants) dare not." They knelt together again. "Come, don't eat not to eat, later don't kneel I, know?"


Both of them to see each other, did not know what to do, the sutra sutra kneeling. "Up, get up, you do not mean to wait me? Could you please help me prepare for the bath, I want to bathe, can?"


"The slave (menservants) this went to prepare."


Still really bad, thought it back to sleep, but, I really cross into this what the emperor ChaoLai, ok the face people good, but he emperor why I do, the sky and thought I was fairy? Bad he will later won't treat me like a ShenPo, asked me to help him predict the future of what, mom microphones, ah, what to do, and I won't, if history of everyone recorded dynasty also good, this what toward history, and no records, how to do? I'd want to please him, it's difficult, but I so lovely, shouldn't be I chop down, come on, won't cut me. Ha ha, eat...


In my own ideas, the druid son they have helped me to prepare for my hot water, "princess, water ready, you are now bath or under etc.?"


"I'm going on now, where wash?"


Drum the help me, actually I don't want her to bathe help me wash, but she said it was she ought to do, I won't let her, she knelt in there, the bitter cold, looking at her, I speakless let her be.


"Princess, your hair is so nice, unexpectedly is blue." "You said my hair, actually in my hometown, a lot of people are all the same, I this is make curl, bleaching blue, is my mom, she said curl is have feminine taste, let a person look more like. I can't stand her every day, how I dressed as thinking BaBiWaWa." "Mom? BaBiWaWa?" Drum the one face puzzled. "Mom is niang of meaning, BaBiWaWa is a very lovely doll, because so lovely so many mother all hope with her own woman as lovely. So followed her identical dress up." ...


Good thing boom in, otherwise I see myself even has thieir difficulties, was too much trouble, "princess you true beauty."


Dizzy, this sentence if let my mother heard, don't know what she'll landgent. Actually, my mother is an international fashion designer, and her greatest wish is devised many beautiful and unique clothes let her baby daughter wears, mother is same, also don't know mom and dad?


"Princess, the emperor said princess wear good, please go to the feng instrument even temple." Druid son aside the respectful said.


"Ok, let's go."

No comments:

Post a Comment