Sunday, March 6, 2011

that night when I promised him later

I dragged the tired body back to cotton phoenix palace. She is very important to you! The first time I saw you, I was wiped away. The second your indifference let me have to moncles to show conceal her, when you are angry to kill me, I think I've despair! I thank you do a humble woman, was a love my man care. But even such a small wishes are not achieve them.


"Who are you?" I looked around a darkening, a delicate girl before me.


"I am cotton son, drag you to take care of her mission of cotton son." She stroked my face said.


"I'm sorry, I can not for you to take care of him." I am unable to say, this can't be possible.


"No, you have to believe me. There are two hour I'll reincarnated. Please you promise me take care of him." She knelt before me for me.


Evoke tears surge of my eyes. "I... well, I promise you."


"Sorry, I brought you to this age. But also ask you for me to love her." She wiped my tears confession general of say.


"Are you brought me here?" I raised my head helplessly looking at her.


She nodded. "Because he needs you."


I frightened shook his head. "no, no he needs to be you."


She smiled and embrace me "you and he was commanded the lover, generation after generation. So he needs is you."


I fright, fear, confused looking at. She seems to know I want to ask what general "am I in a year ago through come over. Hades said I insisted unpredicted, let me where to live more than a year. In fact, he can't blame queen mother, because I beg queen mother is out of my life. Because I discovered that I wouldn't survive for very long, but thought that he was mistaken for queen killed me." I helpless shook his head.


"Tell me, your story good yao." Me wipe tears asked, smiling her.


She fright once "a year ago, I because accident accidentally through here. When he was only a prince. I was in a street small mendicant. He looked at me and took my poor, we also is such, long living feeling. Every morning he carried me to see the sunrise, night also always accompany me to look at the stars. The former he is not so cold he, his heart is gentle. Later emperors raised him to wear prince, he jumped back to say to marry me do crown princess, do his future queen.hades but appeared. He said my life, so I and rebuild the faster he hesitated married, I also learned from hades you and he was commanded the lover, generation after generation. So was he that day, I besought the queen mother let his future take a call Iraq cold core woman. After I die is poison to kill me, he was mistaken for queen mother."


I touching her face "why want to ask, I now poison to hades. Take my life for you."


But she shook his head "not, for I good love him. He needs you."


Moment I felt as if I and she is one body, heart throbbing. Looking at her little disappear until no I opened my eyes.


"Core son, you finally awake." Some embrace me always and cried and cried. Ear is still in around the cotton son of that for I love him, for I love him, for I love him.


"Some, what's wrong with me?" My weak even climb all not climb up.


"Core son, don't you up, lying down. You know not to know you yesterday fainted in cotton phoenix palace gate fever for a whole night." I lift hand erase exhausting of her tears from her face.


"Don't cry, some. I'm all right." When I'll weak to faint fever. My protection when little by collapse.


"Boon, hungry. Let me get you something to eat." I nodded my head, my stomach was a bit hungry.


"Core son, you how so carelessly?" Some go after queen came to visit me.


"Mother, fine. After several days will be fine." Little imagine are comfort her, or in the comfort of my own.


"I hear core son know cotton son." Queen freely asked. Who says? Is the YeShiXuan that goddamn emperor?


"Mother knows not what." I ask rhetorically.


"Yesterday the emperor son furious to misrepresent export." Queen's eyes flashed helpless.


"Oh. Queen mother wants to know how I know yao queen. If I tell you, cotton son spirit guide told me you will not believe." Listen to cotton son said queen actually a good mother is a good man. So I choose to believe her.


"I'll believe. Core son, let you be wronged. I know cotton son must have tell you everything." Queen cover for me I nodded.


"There's still time, son. You have a good rest. Mother'll first palace." Mother suddenly to go I discovered like general someone listened in general.

No comments:

Post a Comment