Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Wandering watched her one eye stopped

Before teacher taught her to disable, she thinks tired, is always slacking off,Three if initially she has good good study word, that her today at least have the struggles of spare capacity, but she has just watched yung yung in order to protect her dead, all of all, only because she's so incompetent.


"I'm sorry." Then shrivel suddenly stopped way.


"Why want to apologize?" The organizing son asked.


then the bottom head warm way: "you also see it, it grow like me right, actually I know it, because after a month, it needs my body."


"Just listen to your talk, I will know that you know already, but it needs your body and what is the row?" The organizing son voice cold way.


"When I was born, is it selecting seeds, because it requires a to Yin to Yang of the human body, and that's me." Wandering eye empty word.


The organizing son deep look at him, way: "I do not understand."


"I was born, he was with Muslim leader, until I was ten years old, hierarch every month let me take a medicine, since then, my body will stay in ten years old, no longer will, in fact I have now twenty-five years old." Low head, wandering sadness way.


At this time, the organizing son finally understand why past his behavior and the voice was so like an adult, originally he has 25, she say: "that it needs your body and what is the row?"


"It ontology is stone, but no matter how to practice cannot finish person, so they need to one's body, at the same time it also must absorb full 7749 personal blood can enter the body, so it was prompted the deep forest elf help it kills take blood, then an accident, demons taught the hierarch accidentally ran into here,cordon meet it, it wanted to suck the blood of, but, he is not a walk-over davidians open inviting condition that every month caught a hundred young men to feed it blood conditions is that it can't kill him, but also make demons taught center land built in here, it must also protect him, which, of course, for it is very tempting, so it promised, in hierarch under the help, it only poor this month a hundred people full 7749 man, after it can on my body, I will die." Wandering low voice way, face is AD cool-headed helpless without sorrow.


After hearing his voice, warm-hearted son rage seized up his hands, how can be so cruel, how can be so disregard for human life, warm-hearted son speaking, meteorites although hateful, but the demons taught hierarch more abhorrent, to spare himself, sacrificing so many people that his conscience?


She walked into the wandering around, dearly touched him on the head, way: "so you just can practice fighting skill, and finally almost run amok?"


Wandering nodded, a face of unwilling, way: "I am not ready, really very unwilling, I don't want my fate is so being dominated, I want to live free, but no matter how I practice, no matter how I strong, I all escape however fate."


"Can't of." The organizing son took hold of his hand firmly way: "wandering, and I together, we together to change destiny."


Listening to her words, like a warm heart, he wanted delimited staring warm-hearted son eyes, way: "really can?"


"Certainly, destiny is master in his own hand, want to believe oneself." Yeah, the architect of his own fate is not? Her wounds and wandering than, again calculate what?


Niang, brother, yung yung, you don't worry, I'll alive, I must be strong and I will moncles to show avenge for you...

No comments:

Post a Comment