Friday, March 4, 2011

treasure instrument sisters and two continuously comfort

Small lying in bed, will soon be pushed to the operating room in to the inside, uneasy. Sea breeze holding her hand, regrettable whispered comforter, he can't stay here to accompany her, because the demands of the surgery is very strict, cannot have a little infection risk factors. Sea breeze must leave, small finally left my grip said: "eldest brother, you can go out, I am not afraid, see you later."


Somehow, the sea breeze nose very sour, small wiser, he should be happy, remember the past small the doctor crying badly, mother has not only the well-meaning appealed to, and he will be on one side only dragged her aside fat beat, he was now want to put her arms around the comfort for a moment, just as she had little to do.


The operation, which lasted for twelve hours, the sea breeze watched from the sun rises to fall, his heart is also float ups sink not the taste,  him said, "don't worry, there should be no problem."


Sea breeze from the last baohua and she vindicate after she was afraid to everybody, he stood up and said: "I'm going back to the company a trip, you are here is the same, waiting for her out to call me."


Baohua behind him to follow ascended with appearance, sea wind turn head to say: "do not send, you accompany your elder sister, let her poor health, no also back rest, have the dragon and colourful ping here is ok."


Baohua smiled and said: "I'll accompany sister back. A little bit things and you say." Then he rolled up his arm and come out.


Wind is very polite to push away her say: "occupy,hope just say so."


"You and me close to you feel uncomfortable, right?"


"Yes, let your sister saw bad, you know she had heart disease."


"That you and the LaLaCheChe are little sister heart attack made!"


"Your blah what! She's my sister and how can you!"


"Well, I know I shouldn't eat little vinegar, and I also hope you have such a big brother." Speaking of which, baohua eyes are red.


"Don't think about it. I and your sister had a very happy, you know it, besides allison are so big, we are eager to help each other, not trouble husband and wife, a little problem, do you understand?"


"I know, I will speak with you today is not this, I want to say with you, I have now object, is this hospital onset doctors, we place very well, after you will not have to worry about me."


"Be? That good, which day bring him, I asked you for dinner."


"Line." Baohua say that finish, turned into hospital.


Sea breeze feel surprisingly easy, if not still thinking about the operating room in the younger sister,moncles to show he's really been laughed.

No comments:

Post a Comment