Wednesday, March 30, 2011

just up to the main

SiTuChen car before in an a person of extraordinary powers curtilage slowed.mbt uk store A video camera to license plate, owner of door of carve patterns or designs on woodwork strafing then opened automatically. The car after the garden, swimming pool and tennis courts house before wearing clothes servants wait here. They respect SiTuChen opened the car door for Mr Said: welcome home!

??All go down. Rightness let jade sister-in-law put bath cook for another cup of hot milk.

??Is!

??Even if SiTuChen side of the woman embrace great curiosity but servants or well-advised ShouZhu his eye. They know that if sir start fire to it's not fun. But exactly which miss have such charm unexpectedly let sir bring her home for the night? Want to know this but sir first took the woman back!

??In the SiTuChen with LengChe behind the impulse to endure turned and ran. SiTuChen villa large and very luxuriant with former cold par compared is home. But, despite its bright lights but the villa or cold scary.

??Through black marble floor sat in a crystal droplight LengChe dull looking under the table on the red velvet tablecloth nervous nipped lips. Over the years she's first time to man overnight and this man or he once slave...

??How would SiTuChen for me? Like we did last time hit me? For I did to him so ruthless he absolutely not pass my truth. I know he didn't love me and I got married also just to humiliate me just. But for the mother I also can yield not? LengChe LengChe how you end up so fields?

??LengChe remembered SiTuChen tyrannyMBT Tupu eyebrow tightly knit together face was covered with dismal. SiTuChen watched her expression heart really don't know is this angry or this joy.

??LengChe you finally understand your position also understand my status is very good. I said he owed me cold house, you owe me will repay by you slowly. Our time is long, very long forever...

??He looked at LengChe but see deeply a few strands of black hair reached down to her forehead blocked her pale face. SiTuChen heart in a soft subconscious for her hair to le shun. But his fingertips just touching her cheeks are having a flutter LengChe loathe turn aside. Her eyes full of fear and hatred is SiTuChen angry look. As he wanted to give LengChe color looked jade sister-in-law came. She is a years about forty, face kind of female not tall shape micro fat a face of gentleness.

??Sir bath has put this is your milk. Do you have any command?

??SiTuChen looking on the milk on the table and see LengChe thought for a minute then say: help me find a woman's pajamas. Give her clothes.

??Is. Just for this young lady is their house and wear pajamas I tomorrow will be dedicated to buy.MBT Wave If you don't mind I miss something new miss silk pajamas tonight to wear this?

??Jade sister-in-law you need not ask her opinion first take your pajamas for her alone. And she also not is what miss just my slave just. You BiaoZhunFen her according to maid after work. If do not literally you disciplined.

??Is sir.

??Even if heart doubt jade sister-in-law or respectful answer. But her heart secretly determined won't embarrass this delicate miss. The young lady exactly is who? Is the girlfriend? Mr. Watch sir expression of her plainly are accounted for but why he would say such words of indifference?SiTuChen smiled at her nervous like hawks watching chick meaningless struggles. He stared at her straight until LengChe face slightly extensive red to get milk to her: drank it then bath bed.

I don't drink.

Drank it. Don't let me say the second time.

I said no to drink! SiTuChen are you sick? You know I never drink milk! LengChe angry stood up. I dislike you so ordered me!

SiTuChen no longer speak with the hand of her jaw then broke it under the milk jinshu irrigation. LengChe struggled hard but how she is SiTuChen competitors? She had not the proud SiTuChen nor the other, as she beat and scold of man!

In SiTuChen forced LengChe was forced to drink the milk but under a sour stomach it jinshu spit it out. She severe cough up face was covered with tears and milk stains wu wear the chest vomit nonstop. SiTuChen looked at her shabby appearance appearance suddenly realize: so you really do not drink milk. I've always felt that you are fragile love drink now just know someone drank milk is sick.

SiTuChen... You exactly want how!

LengChe eyes is full of tears. She hate to look SiTuChen really want to as before took whip mercilessly beat him. But SiTuChen gentle wiped her mouth cape of milk stains gentle voice said: I said you is my slave natural I want to do whatever you like. Your pride and self-esteem can behind because I don't eat this set. Good serve me, obey me. Otherwise I can't guarantee to do anything.

SiTuChen words is so gentle but LengChe only feel deep fear. For the first time before the first time she let filled with remorse. She looked at SiTuChen brimming with humiliation cried: you are low for young thing revenge? Previously my bad. I only ten years old! 10 years of age and understand what? You adults has large don't with I dispute?

LengChe you're too proud. You think I hate you for this reason?

That's because what? LengChe tearful watched him a face of confusion.

LengChe eyes clear as the stream flow into the murmuring SiTuChen hearts. SiTuChen was a quiver almost poured drunkly in the eyes. But mother on red blood rose before him particularly clear. Smothering pain and humiliation instant he was greeted by let him pain of embraced head. Hurts the ache ache tore heart crack lung of painful!

SiTuChen what's wrong with you? Ok?

Although some fear but LengChe or concern asked. SiTuChen looks painful appearance isn't what's up? Although he told me so bad but I also don't want to he has something! After all we have met a...

Just before she wanted to touch the SiTuChen have a fever when suddenly looked up at the SiTuChen her startled the hand also froze in the air. SiTuChen hair messy forehead have thin sweat eyes is also full of relentless and hatred. He looked at her deeply LengChe subconscious standing up.

You... What happened? How could I ask for you? Er...... I have something will go first. You take good care of yourself.

I want to escape from the demon! Whatever it I only know that I don't want to in his side! Never which men make me so fear and then tried to escape!

!SiTuChen you drop me! You think stem what!

The SiTuChen LengChe horizontal waist picked up and then walked into the bedroom of the firm. LengChe frightened to constantly kicking but SiTuChen not complaining. Push black gate LengChe are thrown onto a soft. And SiTuChen also prone to.



??Good didn't you let everybody go down.

??Is.

??Jade sister-in-law some worrying LengChe looks at waved servants to stand down.mbt fora Soon the hall only their second noiseless.

??

No comments:

Post a Comment