Friday, March 11, 2011

I put the love letter fault give the teachers "I love letter fault give the teachers (1)

Dear ling:

Unrequited love you a lot of day, when I see you, my heart is always keep jump, every night, I always turn over in bed. Always fantasies can hold your face deep kissed you. Whenever class looking at your figure, I always want to ran up from behind to hold you. Know? I love you. I want to possess you! Although I in your eyes may be a playboy, but I swear on my side, I have no idea of the girls, because my heart belongs to you. My body also belong to you only.

Deeply love you zhe

Her name is ms, is our class class flower, she caught my is not only her beautiful face. There are sexy figure for the heat. Let me crazy in love with her reason is that she never diao me. I in class, can say in school also calculate a stud, meter of eight of head, practiced for seven years of strong and handsome, let my curve is so sexy. Especially I love sports, class on the basketball court play, always draws many girls screamed. Can say, I want to find a beautiful girl can not find, side, may be verified as wife concubine, concubines as stolen, steal than steal it, I don't like active delivered to home girl, moncles to show as unfulfilling, I want is her, this is never see me girl, today I will use this love letter conquered her.

Writing love letters when it is on music lessons, attends class teacher is called WangXiaoLing, just back from the study in Britain, a 28-year-old she can grow very sexy, why do you say that, her face is belong to the very MDM of that kind of, most especially her the Mimi, can saying is 2 basketball. Don't know she was in foreign do also born, especially in summer,wear she wear low bosom clothes, class boys always like to ask her, nothing, just want to see her stooped when that clothes in the beauties of spring. Even though I was once regarded her as my idea Yin is the object, but because the relationship between teachers and students, who all dare not to touch her. Still, she usually class very serious, everybody does not know her character exactly? I am now in practice ear, I love letters took took a look, look have to modify. Suddenly, stomach pain at a draught, feeling a bit close large intestine endings continually feeling. I hasten to raise your hands, wang see I covered my stomach walked to come over and ask a way: "ShenWenZhe, are you okay?"

I enfolding her tummy, take a groan replied, "wang, my belly uncomfortable want to go down the toilet."

"That you go."

"Oh."

I must have love letters on my music, cover the notebook is blunt go out.general Run to the toilet, I put the pants off, feel the thing in the belly a devolved out, much better. Fasten pants returned to the classroom. At that time, the bell ringing rang, I return to seat when stunned, music book gone. That means that I love letter was gone. I hurriedly ask around friend Mr Liu gang, "I book?"

"Close up, wang said tomorrow scolded again hair down."

Dizzy, I myself is big, the mind feel a burst of and stun.

"ShenWenZhe, wang told you to his office."

So quickly discovered, dizzy, by the king's teacher saw also not put my education, o death.

No comments:

Post a Comment