Wednesday, March 30, 2011

even wait me any

LengChe remembered ten years ago rain soft told her that she and the SiTuChen when DingQin mbt uk storeremembered his smile also at the heart of YiCunCun surprised expression begin pain.

??SiTuChen - non-used bastard! Don't know exalt guy! Didn't wait I refuse to also didn't wait I promised didn't decision way of things by fleeing for drew the most successful conclusion. Why did he promised a mother in the next day he and fellow left cold home leave me an embarrassing situation? He with what don't promise with what don't like me? Even if he doesn't want to and I say good why to do so unfeeling? Really bastard!

??Father, mother after he departed never again mentioned his I also drew in heart questions without asked. SiTuChen seems never appeared in cold home did not leave his house as cold any trace. But I have always felt like he was on my side - the air is his taste; The ear side also is his low moans. He made me three years of bodyguards I already accustomed to him in my side day and he -- this promised my father to protect me droppong my cruel away. I know he hates me. He will use this way to punish me for my his tyranny. Childhood whipped and reproached him are firmly in mind just waiting for the right time to give me the most perfect revenge. And he finally did it. Now he is rich in high on the living and I just MaiXiao. He this happy and proud! But why he refused to have taken after I leave me alone? Does this revenge enough?

??In the room LengChe stuffy a few days until after the bruises on the fade dare to mbt habarired roses to work. She wanted to these days of negative absenteeism is sure to be mother mulberry scold half-dead is ready to take the psychological preparation. But an unexpected is not only not blame her mom sang to her instead have add. Respect

??Butterfly you body bad extra rest at home to work stem? Right this is you this month's wages you take first to!

??Thanks, mom. Just not only at the end of the salary of hair? How this month hair so early? LengChe took the thick envelopes confused asked.

??You take the money can also take injured! Butterfly can you meet the boss such big situ is your blessing! And with the boss that you also don't come after doing these next job! Are free often come to play!

??Looking at mom mulberry oily smiling face looking sisters and envy and sympathy LengChe heart a cold: look what followed situ boss? I didn't! Isn't SiTuChen had been here and you said what? You said it!

??Looking at all the LengChe eyes lowered his head can't DaYan. LengChe eyes slowly every a person can scanning all of silence. When she straight when staring at waving tears flowing finally elder sister: butterflies destiny!MBT Rafiki Mr Situ mom gave mom found many money say if he is allowed to see you in this work words put red roses hit all the sisters were sold to Africa do! He's said to the out! Please don't against Mr Situ!!! Listen to his word!

??It is a butterfly you obedient! Situ boss moneybags we can big not to be taunted! You with his popular drink hot is really not envy others envy come!

??The sisters Angela LengChe encourage and bitter a smile: understood. You trust I won't trouble you. Red roses took me not I go to other nightclub. I just don't believe nobody wants me black butterfly!

??LengChe angrily left rose to other nightclub, looking for work but were polite refused. Looked at the nightclub boss helpless and worried face she just feels that the scope of influence of the SiTuChen range. And when she dragged tired body returns to bring about SiTuChen have been waiting for a while.LengChe I've been waiting for you for a long time. Well healing well wedding should not a trace of them leave.

SiTuChen hand touched on the face and LengChe exquisite LengChe disgust put his hand to the strike: you did?

What?

Don't pretend! Are you let red roses to I fired and let the other evening don't hire me?

Oh you said it. SiTuChen easy smile lit a cigarette: it is. And not only that I had put your photos to each hire unit saw tell them who dare to use you are and I SiTuChen pass. It seems that we are full of buy my face is really deserves praise.

SiTuChen! You exactly want what to do! I told you you stop dreaming! I am dead also can't marry you!

LengChe you temper don't so big! Ah I have something I forgot to tell you - you mother live is st Mary's hospital right? Today I please st Mary's hospital dean ate meal and dean also promised to pull me tomorrow on tube throw her in the street? Of course I also learn I respect under this city be of good style of all hospital, please eat a meal. They all know that if dean who dare to shelter to rain soft waiting for aunt can pick their family members. Alas rain aunt was in a coma for five years in soft this important juncture abandoned treatment is really too bad.

This is not SiTuChen how words but he saw his every word of LengChe said has played a good effect mood cheerful unbearable wild kid. LengChe face turn red by white and red turned white finally tearful by looking at him: don't at my mother laid hands on him. Was I not reasonable I apologize. But please don't move my mom. She always treat you well not?

LengChe arrived today this thought you have capital and I speak conditions? As a child I TaoHai by humiliation - and cold home slowly owed me and far more than these! Now there are two roads before you married or - and I looked at to die. Do you prefer?

Looking at SiTuChen evil smile thinking about mother LengChe closed eyes only feel tired very think good sleep. Why does god wants me to do this choice? Why make me so painful? If choose to marry him I will more dead than alive lifetime so finished; And if I choose against mother she... I know he's said to the out! I don't want to accompany the demon sleep but how can I watched mother in order to I sacrifice?

Think of this LengChe reconciled to the closed his eyes: well I promised to marry you. But you will be responsible for my mom to her find the best medical doctor's treatment.

You trust promise you I must do it. Let's go.

Go where?

Nature is my home. You are my fiancee natural to and I live together.

Regardless of LengChe cursing and resist SiTuChen took her hand and mbt tenga midwent to the car to walk. The car driving on the highway circle mountain quickly LengChe looking attentively SiTuChen drive, the expression of indifference, really want to take the steering wheel drove his car into a cliff and he destroyed. But she knew it did not answer. Because SiTuChen is not give her the chance to.

No comments:

Post a Comment