Thursday, February 24, 2011

that means plum is not a woman

"Well, I don't know, this year Spring Festival out drinking, that the first time they met, I open a sentence joke, called plum help morning star give birth to a son, have never thought then happened so much things. I asked morning star, morning star only say later to say again. Then I will ask him, the man between if you can't tell the truth of the matter is local certain have difficulties. Actually I have been think with said is that morning star could be what difficulties, but wen has been seems so against me, then I will also lazy get reason your things, all I know is that it" qing downed our talk things through.

Show was there some angry, think later, may also feel boring, he will say nothing. Can do about them, if the husband really want to talk to a woman relationship, you again how, always can't everyday 24 hours watching him!

That night I tossed and turned in bed to sleep, I don't know whether we can believe qing say everything is true. If that is true, more than their journeys my mother-in-law said the "whatshisname slept with the". If that is the case, meizi accept no one, but accepted my husband, does that illustrate the husband with plum developed between true love? I tossed and turned, when the dawn is coming, to make himself mi for a while.

Work the next day, I have been thinking about the problem "husband with plum between am really have a love"? Clear about the story of plum, let me very surprise, I at that time unexpectedly a little helpless feeling. But it is clear the plum said,Established hear who can know is true or false.

I machinery of the material in the computer directory input computer. Suddenly thought that beauty parlor boss, I know, is a very beautiful woman of many years old 30. When she came to our town, just start operating a small barbershop, I with my best classmate E, have been her old customer, until finally everybody become free to chat of good friends. Just gave birth to baby after, really too busy, even the best students and the most close relatives too lazy to go, let alone those originally only swiftness.
He decided to go there at noon after work between beauty parlor shampoo, conveniently snoop news.
Noon boss are at of, I went she still in moncles to show eating, see I was shocked.

No comments:

Post a Comment