Friday, February 25, 2011

learn anguish in marriage inside enjoyment

"Show, you won't understand, I to morning star, is despair than disappointed, my bitterness,moncles to show in this life, maybe nobody will know." Think of the sad memories, and tears began to unwillingly threw is falling.

Don't ever face to erase the eyes and gently the tears.

"HMM... I know, you must have many sorrow, what we don't know. I just wanted to tell you, your parents they did it also really care about you, I really think for you. Maybe, changed others told you say this kind of person, but also with what he does, hurry divorce calculate, said the man is great fun, perhaps you listened to the mind also is great fun, but that is actually very irresponsible! In fact seriously, modern marriage is a very easy collapsed glass city, carelessly, will wall fell wounded, so the woman learn not only to protect marriage and learn how to protect their own marriage" show drank their tea, light speak a word to my gape doubled.

Had to say, show towards marriage opinion, is free from vulgarity.

"Ha ha, show, then don't three days, when the socks off, I just haven't seen you for a few days,and how do you suddenly seemed to have become marriage expert ah" I laughed said.

"That's all you taught me? The last time that thing after, I seldom goes out, free at home I often surf the Internet, see some woman write something, the feeling is very useful, his mind also follow up again, now, I no longer for marriage, just want to ." Show all happy and happy said.

"Ha ha, and began to cannot help wanting to envy you." Show happiness and joy infected with me, I also follow happy.

"Rightness, tomorrow, I return, do you want to go with me ah" drank a cup of tea, xiu suddenly and ask.

"Ha ha, you return, I am going to do what?" I said with a laugh.

"Our home of a small island, island have enshrined mazu, a beautiful environment and outstanding place? You to come loose beguilement, conveniently also bye-bye mazu?" said the show laughed.

"Sounds very attractive" I have a little echocardiography.

"You family go to?" I don't trust of asked.

"Yeah, we drive, approximately 4 hours came tomorrow afternoon. My husband will come back the day after tomorrow morning or, I with two children to live there for a few days, you bring the baby with us and go." Show cheerful said.

"But, I promised baby her grandma, tomorrow let baby home to my sorrow.

"Oh? Such? Or, you leave the baby, let your husband; he didn't bring with you earn to old baby? Let him take a few days, let him know that children of hard" show propose to.

"Ha ha, the baby dropping, oneself ran out to play, I can't seem to" I said with a laugh.

"Again not? Your child has almost full three years old, not three months ah, you is such, what all can not help worrying, dead tired oneself deserve it" show angry of say to.

Just think, too, I what all think oneself is bearing, what would like to accomplish best,the results, but I'll do anything bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment