Saturday, February 19, 2011

After his serious illness ambition

Since I first does not intend to write, so "qian xuesen qian xuesen HuaChuan writing of plan,moncles to show also sitting down. A while sitting over two years.



2008 on November 7, long without contact Shanghai jiaotong university press chief editor ZhangTianWei suddenly calls,about me the next day together dinner, they "qian xuesen HuaChuan writing of exchange opinions.



His telephone, dozen of isn't the right time. Then my life "to most dangerous time". I already lying in Shanghai tumor hospital ward, immediately to move a excision major operation. Even I myself do not know whether you can survive, so that few days busy writing a will. But I again inconvenience directly to tell ZhangTianWei, excuse push condition off.



Before surgery for months, I was in the busiest moments, I hasten to sorting out a batch of books, to the publisher, lest surgery have unexpected misfortune happened, let this batch of books "lousy" in my computer.



I am a never willing to bother others. My illness, even younger son have told, afraid he learned from the United States after gan3, influence of his work. I only in into the operating room, just recently told the firstborn. If the firstborn from Taipei to a gan3, I insist that only let the firstborn in 2008 on November 11 I operated on that day to Shanghai, so that in me in case of adversity can care for my wife. In addition, I didn't tell anyone (except to report my place unit -- Shanghai writers association). Luckily, Shanghai tumor hospital due attention and established three treatment group, vice President of the YeDingWei professor himself for my surgery ZhuDao, I picked from surgery to a life.



The doctor advised me to make sure a good rest. In my wounds just take out stitches, a plaster on it has not yet taken off, dec. 2, 2008, Shanghai jiaotong university press ZhangTianWei again editor calls, hope to meet HuaChuan "writing about" qian xuesen matters, I again excuses push away.



The firstborn, long spouses to make my wife and rest, please we spent some time to Taipei. The firstborn, long spouses are advised me from now on "he stopped writing". But I like a mother says, belong to "labor life", I still keep writing, is still part "desperately saburo colors.



Because I had written the HuaChuan "qian xuesen dodge, unexplained Shanghai jiaotong university press seem worried. 2009 on February 23, ZhangTianWei and calls, hope evening together together, location chosen in the near my restaurant. That night, ZhangTianWei, HanJianMin meet me, except I wrote about HuaChuan "qian xuesen besides, still added new tasks -- writing" study of story ". I thought, "study stories" this topic is very good to be back, grass "history here contemplation -" meditation zhai "story" writing outline.



Because writing the history here contemplation - "meditation zhai" story "need not go out to interview, I decided to write this book, so" qian xuesen HuaChuan "again to put aside. I with "crazy" speed and only used for more than half a month of time is finished, in 2009 March 10 daily E-mail Shanghai jiaotong university press. LiuPeiYing responsibility editing The next day, President of Shanghai jiaotong university press HanJianMin calls, about dinner. I know is bound to talk about the HuaChuan writing of qian xuesen, again right to refuse. This is because I 15minutes qian xuesen, while writing "HuaChuan" according to my writing habits must do a lot of events interviews to first -hand information, I have ambition.

No comments:

Post a Comment