Monday, February 28, 2011

regrettable yayu always have no children

He this tone how so that I didn't care about him find comrade, he actually, "you can polar also!"


"What words!" Temper! "This article have changed, your friends I have to agree."


"Hey, I didn't care you seeing anyone!"


"My friends will call you to meet interface." His light of answer, the facial expression be also really a little cute! "Why can natrium lateral princess."


"Oh! If I have a three to five years were not words, of course I wouldn't have babies! Luang will natrium side of princess, when arriving, you should agree, otherwise we have trouble."


"I said I --"


"Know you don't like women, habit good, and nobody wants you sleep with her." Seem to say that a little unusual, "anyhow this is for you."


"That last one, what call each other classes can be extremely, anaerobic engagement."


"That you saw me or I see you have come close to vomit degree, needn't mutual suffering, good say scattered good."


"I trainingand good, tomorrow for you." I can't stand it, calling is calling! Just agree with me this several line, I now really a bit bosom clots, LiuMingZhe he didn't and I together through, I really ran into a comrade. If again after a time he was not a bit like remember me enough words, I must get out of this palace. Escape from the palace before I certainly will make the great prince, see I was really want to puke point.


[article 6 is the start SiTuMingZhe]


This woman is faulty! Unexpectedly funny to this degree, difficult to she doesn't know to ancient only man divorces off women, but without engagement of truth?


In the big premarital I have let LuYi to prime minister mansion checked everything about the three young lady. To small ailing, at age 7 don't know medium what poison, unexpectedly cried, since then is a can only listen to cannot say the mute miss. I have a little the impression that she was twelve years old when entered the house, but also just a supporting role! Piano, chess,even calligraphy and painting seemed as two sister, then of course, prime minister how could note joab in a cannot become the important matter, the daughter of body, so! He didn't want to put this mute miss marry 3 prince, just help yayu give birth to a kid to consolidate the position, celestial prince will be unexpectedly is prime minister so a large powerful supporter, if three prince when on the emperor, so the queen will be yayu,  if want to block the prince bestowed the position of instability, it seems just the other way. But LuYi didn't find out who is LiuMingZhe, probably again, this LiuMingZhe is this girl who-was-not-little-anymore coined, just like to catch my attention.


However, this woman is really LuYi mouth said the mute miss? That woman is a little strange, rightness, be a freak.


Look again at the start, girls are 6 should write so ugly word.


1. Non-interference private life.


Change: private life doesn't like friend-making parts.


2. Only a couple hundred no couples reality.


agree


3. Outer peaceful coexistence, in house inside can take its own thing.


Outer peaceful coexistence, in house inside the palace to comply with the rules.


4. Can natrium lateral bestowed


Temporary row consideration.


5. If I like may at any time out palace.


Do you think this is phase mansion? The palace must have my permission.


6. As each other was quitedisgusted, but broke off their engagement.


Will be mutually agreed by engagement, and will help to find moncles to show better three miss marriage.

No comments:

Post a Comment