Thursday, April 28, 2011

MuShu gently to invite month rise

Porch adjacent helplessly looking at resting on his own invite months picked up a dressing table MuShu gently to invite month rise on corners you invite hair very will take care of people oh so I won't let you go.



Porch adjacent body a quiver continue to invite comb my hair.



Porch neighbors will sing?



Singing? You need to listen to the music in? Why don't recruit meaning Four huang female since said his songs is a sound that wouldn't be false.



Can hear it he started I know!



Do you want me to call him in?



Don't I want to say I sing it to you.



You want to sing song to me? Porch adjacent unexpectedly invite months made him singing.



Well! Invite months eyes shut musical hit song from her mouth spread out above the door echoed in the palace.



She GongZhuang know she wear next month for who injury. The bird is into double dependent duet busy... Play a dream in the deep heart two boundless. An GongZhuang reward Iraq alone.



Stood at the door without meaning to hear the song eyes reveal a kind cannot repeat sad people say he's singing beautiful but also just as entertainment listen to important not his song but he's beauty.



Tonight he have found this song finally reunited touched his heart a strange about it. Ha ha ha and meaning in the bottom of my heart wry smile if he is not a memorial rituals female sent pawn perhaps they will become a friend, partner but his identity so embarrassed that the man she loved most, also was in the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment