Tuesday, April 5, 2011

HanBoYu you tell

HanBoYu you give me mbt uk sale! Xu HanBoYu HanBoYu place to star is driving to deal with old owls things.

HanBoYu you deaf? Didn't you hear? Xu star trot walked to come over a honked HanBoYu chilly asked:  me you don't deceive me! You tell me!

Xu star you make enough have no? I'll say with you last time between you and me everything is fake if not  will you come? Andie advised Thank you for the time when porch taken bridge! HanBoYu breath had said all words.

Pa! Xu star is no warning of the dumped HanBoYu a big slap. HanBoYu you really not men this slap a za a pair full when even now you will I andie back to me!

Back to you? What qualifications do you have to say with me so? HanBoYu wu wear his handsome face frustration right have so long haven't a woman dare touch him looks at present this woman is really eat bear the heart a leopard bravery.

You I no matter who has brought eight uncle had to save andie I don't believe you can only cover days! MBT Tupu star direct stamp foot. Gas

Oh you mean the rubbish? Their bodies have been lost to the sea to feed the fish you do you want to have a look? HanBoYu cool finish turned striding out. The ShaLengLeng xu star a person standing there mbt amali knew HanBoYu must be the truth.

Sue 77 back to her room, etc LengYiXuan was long before he heard the voice of the back room closes up from it is on the second floor of the balcony climbed down down a rope.

How she can not worried about? You really enjoy SongJianFeng, after all, is the one that her star hanging heart can't be calm long.

The SongJianFeng bedchamber longteng live.your eyes don't bat an eyelid watching brother he is afraid that the truth SongJianFeng woke up after not emotional control.

Elder brother small five? SongJianFeng efforts to open my eyes looking at the room all consciousness is also recover gradually awake.

Jianfeng you awake? Longteng excited asked.

Elder brother small five? SongJianFeng once again asked because he remembered by his small five is for yourself who breaks shade body. The bullet surge

Small five he.. Gone! But I have for the dead are brothers hair brushstroke pension! Longteng quickly said he can do only these.

Elder brother why I feel some strength all have no? SongJianFeng some panic asked.

Don't think too much you also injured over time will be good! The most important thing now is to have a good rest know? mbt staka think for a long time or decided to temporarily don't tell him the news.

The old gate outside a claim to be the miss! 77 Sue See still can't see? A hand pushed open the door said.

Sue 77? Hum! LengYiXuan woman! Fancy themselves to send the door! To bring me in! Longteng loud shouted eyes reveals strange light.

Elder brother don't frighten her I I want to see her! SongJianFeng no strength said.

No comments:

Post a Comment