Tuesday, April 5, 2011

moment we blade in

Sue 77 is being brought to mbt uk store SongJianFeng room at a face gaunt man Sue 77 suddenly feel almost collapsed.

Jianfeng are you ok? Sue 77 whisper asked.

You are to see my joke? Had some SongJianFeng said.

From the  the affection between completely? You know I just worry! Sue 77  SongJianFeng gaunt appearance finally can't hold down said.

From you said we are impossible to then you let me deeply remember you are LengYiXuan woman for this! SongJianFeng don't face to don't want to see their 77 Sue frail side actually he wanted to tell her that is not his ideas.

I really just to see you since you're ok I'm relieved! You have a good injured! I walk! Sue 77 said calmly will leave the turned.

77 don't go! SongJianFeng finally unbearable shouted.

Sue 77 return overdo with tears mbt bomoa from the deep SongJianFeng could bear looked at each end of SongJianFeng rush toward to arms.

77 why? Why are you doing torture me? SongJianFeng around 77 exciting asked Sue to.

I don't want to or uncomfortable! You know I'm afraid LengYiXuan will to you how! I'm afraid you will get hurt. I'm too afraid! Sue 77 the weeping cried.

77 I knew you not that woman! Forgive me 77! I really can't lose you! SongJianFeng like a child is MBT Wave fell on Sue 77 chest.

In his room LengYiXuan walked around finally decided want good good and Sue 77 between them talk about: he thought he could have further development at least can alleviate once now so stiff atmosphere.

Are you going to? SuXiaoRui side with tall raise eyebrows asked the nail polish.

It's none of your business! LengYiXuan chilly down words will alienate step to Sue the 77 walked the bedrooms.

LengYiXuan knock several times no way to open the door he saw a fierce wind blowing streamed out around the curtains. And Sue 77 figure already disappear.

Shit! LengYiXuan whispered curse a flurried pulls out his phone dial the past.

The wind 77 princes from the doorway you see Sue went out there? LengYiXuan loud Shouting.

Not what the boss? ErSao missing? The wind of princes a listen to more nervous asked.

This group of waste hurriedly to give I'll Sue 77 genes-found even dig three feet also want to find me out! LengYiXuan and then they chilly hang up the phone hung eyelid totally immersed in own build world. And graceful finger out from the voice of cough up snap mbt amali snap LengYiXuan that long after sharp-featured joon under the eyes of the two face twitching exposed a wipe off.

The wind to give me check princes 77 HPLC is go to Sue the home! LengYiXuan say that walked down into the living room a scotch slowly fine article up.

No comments:

Post a Comment