Tuesday, January 18, 2011

this two thoughts have had

To tell the truth, car and find a lover, this two thoughts have had.

Say first find valentine. Marry seven years later, my day in unit see boss face vagaries trembling, to get the better of you, Go home at night, she later again see a wife gentleness, such as cats, while riots as tiger, lane gadites willies. That day, I want to talk with his wife in units of WoNangQi, but the wife have no little enthusiasm. I think, if you get a can sit down and talk to her ZhiXinHua's confidante, that should be much good!

Can be searched the town, found nearby of woman is not the vulgar and clinking, is milk sound dia gas. I want to, find a lover, I wanted to make a friend with her, but if she and I once had the story, afraid this I don't ready to walk escape.

Especially, even if I found a familiar bosom, coquettish features make a lover, even if I can escape away, I think, my wife wouldn't forgive will go berserk if he would be as kung, the "butch", dynasty I lift table, will grasp my face, biting my hand, finally even wife put me a chance to live, I did not find the pleasure of a lover, but will also downfall.

No comments:

Post a Comment