Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Buying a car is long lingering

Think like this, seek the lover's idea, in my heart is like a grain of soil and water encountered no seed, has yet to sprout, and is already dry.

Buying a car is long lingering in my heart ". Broken seek the lover's idea, buy a good car desire again in my heart quietly to grow. Finally, one day, I be not say to the wife, if we have a car, I take you to see a scenery, more leisurely and carefree, I take you to pull breeze, many romantic...

I haven't finished, considerate wife connect words, in order to prove your grade not low, I should bite a tooth, loan buys "had hall" BMW car, monthly fixed level in the parking, gas, wash the fare, maintenance fee for... Speaking of which, the wife stopped briefly, switch to ruthlessly looked at me and said, car like find lover, once you have every month, you will put their money to send her, you shall serve her, followed her, keeps her, really know till then, how would you like?

I am a working-class, my money is true not much, I couldn't help but rejoice not first find lover, car should and find lover guess, car good buy bad raise, the lover is good for bad rejection ah!

No comments:

Post a Comment