Monday, October 22, 2012

their mood has been some wayward




I'm sorry or to send an e-mail to you may destroy your quiet life, but I had no way to continue to be so free and easy cheerful pick up the phone to hear the voice of the mother wanted her arms crying loudly told his mother I really 's never wanted to grow up to face all hope is that she was the most lovely angel, but time does not allow me to only like a year ago in the quilt. . . Quietly brushed that all salt it before its temperature when the first tear down the cheek leaving me awake I have to admit that I have been deceiving themselves facing textbooks no longer see under any one word only think my time can advance as soon as possible to leave UGG Men's Classic Short Boots, so I'm sorry last night I put your number on your number deleted in its entirety because I want you to be happy was afraid he would go to the memories of the fear they will want to contact you in this article from the past touching story But when your avatar flashing on the Q when you are so familiar as if it once I'm lit and I had no way to ignore you can not disguise I was so so care about you yesterday and now I have been not but one thing is that you say I promise I will think it UGG Tall Sheepskin Cuff? And when she began to want what is it? So I want to send a last message to you to express my feeling to know you now I have been feeling very happy selfish enjoying all your care because I am not God, so please forgive my selfishness everything. . You gave me the feeling is so perfect is so fragile perfection I dare not mention, breaking all vulnerable unaware like a Wang Fen to keep you waiting for four years how I can make you wait any longer to let their own then do not start this article from the past touching story so I selfish let you give me a promise I thought so I so we will always go well in fact, I think I would rather that you can continue to deceive me to go even though I was so so fear of deception but know what to do better than it is now always close your eyes and think of think of you when I lost the fear of talking about my belief that from now on no longer only me and you I am really very happy very happy smile because I can in the city of Guangzhou reality is not so lonely so I am trying to work harder than before, but yesterday I really as if everything is lost I have been to everyone trying to smile, because I want you to be happy want To you happy but me and the best she spoke, I cried I can not refute her so I neither bear my control that I still very fragile that I thought I never so tears I just ask a tears of happiness just fine, but I was so,,,,,, or terribly afraid of this feeling of lost. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . She said that since you do not keep promises Why crying wish him happy UGG Jimmy Choo Starlit Boots, I do not know why the previous Ha ha ha ha sincere outpouring think I dreaded each made my heart hurts even if that song hear CRY ON MY SHOULDER A LITTLE LOVE love you hopelessly wish you happy reluctant to not guess. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . As if each song you do not regret to treasure I have been for you to say, but I do that every day to see the story of a day interpretation of other people's personal regret every missed then own completely interpretation I regret I lost the original is so sad. . Broke into my world gives me hope and the trust I began naive so happy and busy when I will be happy and will be remembered with happiness and thus have this how you would like to tell you you have no intention in my busy learning you really live in my heart but you do not know and I did not realize because I always feel I love so perfect you should start a more perfect love UGG Kids Bailey Button Triplet, so I hope you can find Wang Fen, Then you will know that you not fall in love with her she is good, but just want to know. . . . . . . . . Everything until suddenly felt all my happy thing when you say you really like her, I should be happy you should be happy about, but my heart is really not a feeling no audience vulnerability need to hide that I have been so fond of you have been narcissistic think that if I like a man will feel like me, but I was wrong originally just my analog it was just my imagination of a habit so I wait for. . . . . . . . We look forward to can see that even if you go against their own commitment I feel have to be in front of you to say so it is still waiting we missed. . . People have been originally separated by two layers thick screen or can not convey the feeling of reality is the first one I was so obedient I only do the things you like even if mom and dad at home to me how I are decided on their mood has been some wayward but you said those words, I'm afraid I did not do what you unhappy so I try to fulfill a commitment to maintain a real and unreal feeling very sorry I can not do, or so good, and you still so natural communication now I open the Q does not know what to do in the past but still want to thank you thank you ever give me happy because I did not consider her as ever feels give me bit by bit concerned about me every feeling of happiness that pass through Q But today I do not want to open it Kids UGG Bailey Button Boots, sorry not your failures just that I can not control myself not vulnerable do not want to love this no wrong just not my quest so that what is there to do? I hope that I still want to believe there will be a real commitment I do not blame you really do not blame I love you just let me try to say it first I feeling. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . UGG Langley Boots. . . . . . . . . . . . . . You want my blessing if you really happy that I bless you my heart there is a trace of discomfort I think I will thank her alternative I had this fantasy to give you the feeling you face the face of the sky Star insects birds you face every touch through a happy morning. . . I like cherry floating down in my heart is so beautiful, but also so short and then could not guess melodious flute drifting good time dilute Oh this article from the past and moving story that we will meet all destined. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . write something on my heart that everyday is On the best of the year! Thank you megan .......... (past and moving story)

No comments:

Post a Comment