Monday, October 22, 2012

I would later note




Intentional, days of relentless; breeze drunk, the heart has been broken. Alone love, for the most hurt; Acacia poison Send unhappy. Sleep sleep at night, and the food tasteless. Love the cut, whom solution, containing a thousand tears, the flow of injury. All day long thinking, why, do not know, nothing is. Deep in love, the subsidence of the storm. Due to do, what to insist; could have forgotten, have come a long way. Heart die, and then commit a sin; Mochi You end self-created. The sad person, does she, because crazy too stay. The original decision, but Cun Xi Jian Yi, Cheng moving. Final pathetic dream, long love, for unfeeling. I only want to wait, bitter life, what is the use of a regular phone, she was inadvertently broke into my soul, originally she was just an ordinary friend she is a that ordinary and special girl, because I found that her I began to pursue her the listlessness I like thinking very boring thing, to see what things we can do? Ah, today is not a girl that can take me to get to know to know about the city, then I'm on about her out! Well UGG Ultimate Cuff, call it a deal. When the phone suddenly rang up Fortunately phone next to my computer or I would lose the opportunity of a bubble woman, I immediately put the phone connection. I am happy to pick up the Hello! Ah, how now call it? Her innocent smile Oh, you have the nerve to say. A big boy, but also a girl to call you, you do not shy ah. This article from the past and moving story of course I would not give her go on, if she said that I would suffer slightly. I flew to admit Okay, okay, I know that was wrong. Yeah, you What time is it? If you do not empty that I can not let you take me to the shopping strategy! She hesitated Well, let me think about it. But so be it, the day after tomorrow, the day is the Lantern Festival, should be a lot of people and will be very lively. Haha ~ I am of course happy good good. I listen to the phone laughing, because I have not a girl to telephone me? (Says it all felt too simple) I rarely give the phone to the girls, because my outside to cool (cold before ruthless kind). Well, I want to change my image. . Haha ~ suddenly hit my head a bread is my big brother. His ferocious look what they thought, ah, Come and eat your food, I impatiently replied goo ~ ~ (╯ ﹏ ╰) b ~~ ~ amount of this I can go shopping, hehe ~ but also and a girl go? ~ (And silly). I thought it would not do, and she overhauled to not very good, if there's anything I should do it? Or rebid and I went Blessings it is so decided UGG Mini Bailey Button. (This is her three friends) I am a little excited I have been to, where you do? I How about you? Then shop proprietress said the one young man why are you talking to? Not afraid of scaring people, ah, I had to shy to say a grace, I would later note. This evening, I somehow fell in love with her, she and her innocence, but also very kind, she said she wanted to do a girl as pure as an angel. But now I've fallen in love with her UGG Jimmy Choo Starlit, and one should not be the person I love UGG For Mens Outlet. She did very well, more worthy to love her with good people, but I can not do that, because the kind of person she likes is not this very ordinary people. Every day I saw her, I looked at her as if ignoring the other people like me, this may became a fan right! After a long period of time I look at her to see clearly, I have Zhenhen her love into hate. Or that it simply is not love UGG Adirondack Tall, it can be said is a kind of envy it! I had a period of doubt and she does not like my reason is because she likes someone else, I looked at the others to play with her when occasionally hurt her I will somehow heartache (but I obviously her how relations) . Because they are good friends, I was suspicious from immediately order someone to beat him. However, timely girl I convinced that I did not do something wrong, this girl is my friends, this article from the past touching story I would like to live it, in fact, my life did not shut her UGG Sundance II Outlet. I say she changed me, how could I say such words to it? Of course she thought I was all right, she thought too naive. In fact, my life, this is not what to change and change or the old look. The lazy little joy and not talk about it because I after the failure of the M times, so I decided that, in addition to the year. (Past touching story)

No comments:

Post a Comment