Friday, November 18, 2011

was melancholy endless



TAKE ME TO YOUR HEART ... Listen,UGG Rosabella, listen,Roxy UGGs, it has the versed feel for whether behind side, yet also brought me apt the elapse. Past scenes, holding the footsteps of my idea, in muffle as a solitary ... I taste four years in seminary, I made a four-hole amusement roommate. Ivory pagoda in the delight and sadness, the growth and young in distress, the failure of football sweat and victory with proud ... we entire read, all with their own measure of a fickle mood silent annuals. Blossom, from tide apt tide, and finally afresh at this chilly p.m. ... first time I saw the hole music, is to report the day at the campus, the students look at the catalogue while you remember a human aboard the catalogue label is Sun Yue, and I sub in a bedroom. Then behind to new dwelling, to discern the Shinjuku Friends introduced him to each other, I studied namely it took the eyes to see, phoned Hole music. Image deep. Karma nativity, because the earth into the dust. Since the party together,Jimmy Choo Kalia UGG, will persist a similar life. Eat attach, melodrama together, according with reading, outing; with collapse of the chromatic leaves slowly, with infinite nice experienced the nightfall sunset, pondering over life is a nightmare of the mistrust; to join us in our young Cantabile ... Evening Rain bulge Qiuchi, southern spring and made a few chips of red beans? Family to do in Luoyang Yu Hu, Yan east wind grass green silk ... anything seems favor yesterday is, you think of that period, had vanished with the former. I also memorize namely buffet you pass it? Remember the cute little squirrel-like the girl? Remember the Yangtze River ashore the road do the lawn? Remember the door of Eastern houses it? Lengthy Haruki, towering north solid, two-year life of Soochow Road, Green Apple, for we spectator the sensitive impulse, but also vaguely logged several kinds of beans, so melon-like afflict. You narrate me, flowers are no sound, but we will penetrate the flowers. Spring blowing Wind in the Willows, rain fall to cover the brain Indus; quit in the past, but also embarked aboard a junket. Bid farewell to the North-solid, and came to the cardinal university. New surroundings, new mood. We changed the course firm, felt the pressure of go. You had an of the four, then do not forget to encourage me. Well, you go first to the work, but I sprinted several attach the talent mall. You have a girlfriend, to show me her picture; your sister transform pretty to me to show off; you idea a game,UGGs Siobhan Boots, blatantly in front of me; the most unforgettable, or that you smile favor the sun. To graduate,timberland women's 6 inch waterproof boots, the maximum loath of is you. Still remember the daytime I left, we hurried to the aunt of a point to dine dumplings,Snowpeak UGGs Boots, and then I climbed the train, and you, but Lei Yu overrunning in the portioning of the station, I attempt to wag to you, but you can not go with a mini bit of smile, you were gone ... in the p.m., away from the position is indeed worrying. Accompanied at friends always, they have to tear Jingkou. I was melancholy endless. Fortunately, our work was not very distant away from the location, all belong to Suzhou. But we can not scrape together every day for the first in a past, and sometimes winding SMS, and placed four students of the infinite concern; you away from home right? I wish we are nice. Now you want to go back home to work, and the hereafter we will be farther separately. But I know, brotherly love, in your bosom. This see at you waving to me, took me a lot, but not clouds; now a not to go, you come another? I trust,UGG 5598, meet again, be sure that you alternatively the original, that you always. Take me to your center, take me to your psyche; my best friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment