Friday, November 18, 2011

approach the kind of desire



Bi Che lake, the air swept the chilly, slightly lukewarm, I accustomed apt respiration. Unconsciously stay back, to ascertain hope, like trying to hold, like immersion, light and calm air ah, gently knotted jump in a league and suddenly vanish,Tularosa Route Cable UGGs Boots, both accidentally what I can not have amusement. Sense of detriment coming in a touch of sour,Suburb Crochet Tall UGGs, habitual looked up, looks into the distance,UGG Broome Boots, looking because namely dream in the cool and sunny clear smoke ... ... beneath the moon, around a peace. Only the horizon namely flashing stars, or secluded alternatively are black,UGGs Sora Boots, periodically blurred my sight, occasionally crystal of my heart, sometimes sake of my humble, my spirituality sometimes baiting.   accustom on the next Qingyin. Have only this moment, the beauteous sorrow, that read like alcohol alcohol; that painful thriller, that the lukewarm emotions, they inadvertently flock, my eroding,UGG Tassel Short, haunted. So, my mind innumerable times rehearsal scene, 1 along an forgery, huge laugh above my stage I sing, I chant I descended the best ... ... so, uh,womens timberland 6 inch boots, fair for you. I know thatyou will all be nailed in the stands seeing me, sometimes applause for my smile. In truth, I really do no mind that, as long as you tin come, even if not a profile, I will be content.   I still remember: You said you have deliberately copying me smile, in fact, then why do not I meditation your safe in pregnant? You mention I have a mini quiet in the sorrow, I was speechless. You say the earth is smart, and I smile. Is it the sun, rain; the wind, rain; sunrise and sundown; still belongs to you my friendship ... ... this trivial incident in the mythological phase, if necessary obliged, yet likewise occupy the shrewd warmheartedness, Why make yourself melancholy it? Said no more tears, no longer melancholy. But, at the end of the day not mate for tis Perhaps the lukewarm element, and that fine sand, intense savor that you and I miss this?   , try to hike unattended in your heart sounds, and a appetite to buffet your dance. In fact, I understand, you get used to arouse you with your poetic heart that tin never expunge the stigma. As I used a soft touch that because of you the details, yet you live along the East Meets West,UGG Hats, for you and inspirational thoughts. In fact, these are irrelevant. I have studied to ignore, to understand the forgotten, try to see behind by the elegant, re-start is our sincere friendship.   wind singing, drunk drunk know. But, because of you, for me, I will always have to cling to. I sing, to diastolic heart's appetite is to warm the beauty of the Qing Qian, in array to plump Aging. Really, I do not want to watch tears in your smile, yet do not want to give you my soft anecdotes of abrupt annoyance. Think of the Like the wind, gently brings tears; rain, mantled wrapped jump in a alliance bound in a association; brought me more like you are unable to approach the kind of desire, delight can not show, but can not enjoy an unlimited share of longing Zhonghuo ... ...   brim in the soft, I am extra addicted to prose. I consider I likewise agreed you to write some text for you. Fortunately, the future of the hereafter, a quiet afternoon or a cold night, I'm so into you learn, you come to read to me. I also know thatwe can not perceive morrow, then let me or those of fiber-wan Resentment mood down in his writings, equitable today, in the moment, in this as refining the moonlight, but the graffiti into a seemingly beautiful picture, covered up, until the time of the future gratitude ... slowly ...

No comments:

Post a Comment