Friday, July 8, 2011

bamboo lashed me

He stood behind the rolling board, took him to my rolling fields together, which is nothing but a little extra force, I have nothing to say, but also should,Beats by Dr. Dre after all, the owner looked at me every day, according to the daily diet thing, but also be to return him right, but why did he have to use it from time to time swept bamboo lashed me? I really do not want to do is pull, lazy or afraid of hardship? This is not, think about the time in QUICKER, have from time to time to rest, because this is the person's physiological needs, while I was a cow, should not this right? loss he was my master, but all I do not know my difficulties, but also pumping me with that brush of bamboo, which not very sad it? the final analysis beats headphonesbecause of his selfish, not considering the feelings of others, not to mention those of us who consider the feelings of animals! plainly, he just put me as hard as his tool nothing more. I do not know our sparse livestock is also a statue made of ah, or else how could I not say hello then just leave it! I really can not stand, ah! but I not saying everyone is selfish, but also selfless. , that look! put it washed clean, and also comb neatly, making it glow shine every day, full of energy, aura full of jump. and every day in addition to put freedom allowed to graze outside the donkey , plus a meal back to it, and from the non-stop so it accepted the nature of feeding, drawing on the essence of heaven and earth; and kindly consider a host of delicacies to promote the sound development of the gene, thereby making it more bones strong,miles davis beats by dre beautiful hair, rosy lips, eyes Ling Che. In short the body up and down like a reborn like, the little guy is a jun. and the owner will not take the initiative to take advantage of it from the funny when it is inconvenient to play, and never open it it's a joke to humiliate Only so glad it's own mood, to amuse the owner to play, it is one that the owner has to play along, but always in play in the process-oriented it is, according to the it, appreciate it, give it enough respect for words and care when the owner found it eye depression, stagnation, the glance that it is set encountered unhappy things. it will be a quiet moment alone, such as can not get rid ofmonster miles davis tribute jazz depression, it will go for a walk with it, to breathing fresh air of nature, while waiting for it's 'talk' when the suspect is his reason, it is guaranteed to change forever on; when that is its own or other reasons, it would embrace all the wrong to their own At the same time continue to comfort it,

No comments:

Post a Comment