Friday, December 24, 2010

to put his heart to a strange person confide that I rich sentiment

Perhaps, I this similar words, you think too many, the in the mind vowed to study hard, boycott difficult occurs, keep a clear mind, assign his goals. You wrote: yearning teachers this profession, you want to enter oneself for an examination in normal colleges, why not work hard. The campus is your dream elysium, is to achieve the ideal place for you, here is like you pure child, with clear water of the pond pool.



Sixty, you, said in a letter to secure his kind-hearted, sincere nature and walk yourself's road, not drift with the current. Man, is to have oneself of life road, even if this road hardships and setbacks, also want to continue to go forward. I thank you, to trust me, , I wrote prose, I like prose, you also like prose, is it put us together. Your heart is rich, rich sentiment, you, said in a letter to a hobby prose, certain kind! Good, I am kind, I treat their students for their children. Through your words, see that you are kind, you love your parents, their life afflicted, they struggle in life, they widder you admire them, and you want to repay them thoroughly gratefulness. Sixty, it is the only way to learn well, get round your dream, round their dreams. Ok, two the same interests, met together, talk about advise you aspirant words, you wouldn't mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment